BMW NineT Forum banner

101 - 120 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
No Urban in the BMW 2020 catalog.
This model (and the Racer) are on the way to becoming collector items .
At the motorcycle show (in Toronto) BMW did not have the Urban (or the Racer) on the floor

·
Registered
167 Posts
At the motorcycle show (in Toronto) BMW did not have the Urban (or the Racer) on the floor
Yes we did! We had an Urban GS, but it was a 2018, on the BMW Canada booth. We also had a BMW Toronto booth so maybe you only saw that one. The BMW Canada booth also had the R18/1 concept on display - what a beauty! Amazing to see in the flesh. I always find these bikes look smaller in real life than they do in the pictures, although the R18 cylinder heads still look massive! Sorry - a little off topic I know. Apparently we have 11 more 2018 Urban GSs in the BMW Canada warehouse - and then that's it! Racers are already sold out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
As
As far as I know the UGS was only produced in 2018, correct? I have not seen any advanced production for the UGS.

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Your UGS has been so tastefully modded, it has to be one of the coolest 9Ts, of any variant, that I have seen! ???? What other plans, if any, do you have for the future?
Oh wow, thank you!
I’m waiting for a Unit Garage exhaust hanger to arrive, to be able to remove the rear footpeg frame. I think it will clear the rear end nicely, and will make the rear rack sit a little lower and closer to the tail light as well.
It’s pretty much done. Maybe an exhaust in the future, but i like the stock sound a lot..

·
Super Moderator
2017 Pure
1,246 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Lapauw,

The part numbers (one for LH and one for RH) are as follows.

01​
77 32 8 396 076​
SET: SATZ HANDSCHUTZ RIGHT​
1​
NA​
02​
77 32 8 396 075​
SET: SATZ HANDSCHUTZ LEFT​
1​
NA​

Thanks!
One last question, are there diferent numbers for white hand guards? I see that these exist in white and black.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks!
One last question, are there diferent numbers for white hand guards? I see that these exist in white and black.
The info I have is that only black handguards are available for the ninet. I asked my dealer if I could get white handguards from the 1250Gs, and since they are so helpful and kind, they manage to do that for me. So basically, I bought a regular ninet kit, but with white GS handguards.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ps.: they look killer in the Urban btw. But essentially, they work very very well, and move most of the wind out of your hands.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Put some Dakar decals on my Turban but didn't get the lines right. Will have to order new set but really like the colors

101 - 120 of 205 Posts