BMW NineT Forum banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #121 (Edited)
Been raining for a long while and now it's stopped it's really humid and sticky but i decided to go explore some back roads and came across this descent, ruts and washouts from the rain made it a challenge and it's a long way down! the rest of the road wasn't too bad, more ups and downs but not washed away as bad as this big hill. the one behind the bike not the one in front of it...
IMG_2612.jpeg
IMG_2613.jpeg
IMG_2613.jpeg

·
Registered
66 Posts
Oman Trip

Some pics of the last Ride in January across Oman - 3 days 1800km
the bike needs a wash . . . actually at least 15 smaller wadi crossings due to the rain the week before. . but thankfully I did not drop Emma

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks great Abu Oscar. I tell ya, I'd rather be in Oman than KSA. You have such good landscapes there mate.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just spent the morning doing a bevel and gearbox oil change. Here's mine with a few add ons it either came with or I've since added.

Came with wundertheychargethismuch sump plate and engine bars and tubeless spoked rims.

Ive added the SW Motech SLC side carrier and universal adaptor for the rotopax fuel cell, Barkbuster guards, Evotech oil cooler guard, wundercash footpeg lowering plates, and Lambland sheepskin seat cover to give me more legroom

Next mods will be suspension, then maybe the wunderlick solo seat and rear rack. And some KC LED driving lights mounted on the crash bars

·
Registered
71 Posts
PS Anybody fitted highway pegs to their Urban crash bars? I need something to allow me to stretch my legs when slabbing it. I see Wunderlick do some for the GS which look like they should work.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just spent the morning doing a bevel and gearbox oil change. Here's mine with a few add ons it either came with or I've since added.

View attachment 129657

View attachment 129658

Came with wundertheychargethismuch sump plate and engine bars and tubeless spoked rims.

Ive added the SW Motech SLC side carrier and universal adaptor for the rotopax fuel cell, Barkbuster guards, Evotech oil cooler guard, wundercash footpeg lowering plates, and Lambland sheepskin seat cover to give me more legroom

Next mods will be suspension, then maybe the wunderlick solo seat and rear rack. And some KC LED driving lights mounted on the crash bars
I hate how much they charge for those little foot control lowering plates but I might have to bite the bullet and pony up for a set of those. I've raised my bike up with a suspension upgrade so I have lots of ground clearance, and I know my long legs would appreciate it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes, it's a rip off. Two machined and drilled plates and a few bolts. Can't cost more than 10 euro to make all in. I'm in the wrong business lol.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts