BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have been sprucing up my 2015 R nineT. I installed the machined swingarm pivot covers, but I am embarrassed to say that I am stuck trying to find where the angular transmission mount cover would fit on the bike. I have seen a picture of the cover in relation to the transmission, but not in relations to where it fits on the bike, and I have not been able to visualize this. Could anyone please describe its location in relation to some other readily identifiable location, or insert a photo of its location?
Thanks very much,
Dan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion. I may try putting it there, but the title of 'angular transmission mount cover' and a diagram makes it look like it is more forward - somewhere where the transmission mounts to the engine or the frame.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you have a round bobbin , it does replace the plastic trim by standing the lower edge off the ground when the bike goes down on the right side,

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks - Yes, that is the same one I have seen - leaves me with no idea where it actually fits on the bike!
It took me a bit to wrap my head around it. But the star-shaped section on the right side of the diagram is where the rear wheel attaches.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts