BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 R nineT Pure
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Timing is everything.... a few months back I wanted to buy an EU spec tail light from Wunderlich America but having too many bikes and too little time, I put it on hold and now I can't seem to find it on their site anymore. Has anyone recently purchased one from them? Alternatively, I'd be happy with a used one but it seems they don't come up for sale that often. So, here I am posting in the Wanted section. If anyone has any info on where to get one or if you have one to sell, I'm interested ! Thanks!

·
Administrator
12,908 Posts
Is there not one in the marketplace for sale section??? :unsure: Pretty sure I saw one there recently…

EDIT:

This?

Reactions: Euler's Identity

·
Registered
221 Posts
Is there not one in the marketplace for sale section??? :unsure: Pretty sure I saw one there recently…

EDIT:

This?

Indeed ! Sold by the most gentlemanly, kind and trustworthy individual one could hope to find on the interwebs if I may say so... Me.
;-)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I also have one for sale!

·
Registered
2021 R nineT Pure
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I managed to get one from Wunderlich America's website. It didn't show up using the site's search function but it did using Google search. Thanks for the offers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.