BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Administrator
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the March Bike of the Month Competition!

Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Land vehicle

Congrats to our February Winner, @Kradwart

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second vehicle that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

· Premium Member
19 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Fuel tank

Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire

I've had the Scrambler for probably over three years now, swapping my old GS1200 & Ducati 800 Scrambler. I combined the best of both into one. ☺. The bike was stock with just 60miles on it. Since then it's had multiple upgrades, cosmetic & performance. It's still work in progress, but that's the fun of these bikes, you can keep evolving them, which in effect, it becomes a new bike again. Parts fitted, the list is long, but, the parts which are not visually obvious, are Power Commander IV, Sprint Airfilter & Nitron rear shock. I'm just about to fit a Koso digital speedo , Atlas throttle control & Oberon Street fighter mirrors. Beyond this for future upgrades, then maybe some Zard Black Ceramic de-cat headers &'uprated front suspension cartridges. So fat I've put around 10,000 miles on the bike, toured around Spain on it & covered many long rides across the UK & I'm still just as in love with the bike & how it performs, since the day I purchased it. That's me & my ace Scrambler. 👍🏻

· Premium Member
1,212 Posts
My Entry for this month;

Mods: Too many to count.
What i love about this bike? That there's always a new farkle to spend your hard earned money on. Besides that it's a great ride. I use the bike all year round for my commute and it never gets boring. For now not much new stuff planned.. although that could always change short term with me :sneaky:

· Premium Member
159 Posts
Silberfuchs is back in battery. One or both of us should not have survived our October crash down in Tennessee. Purposely left her with some battle scars (headlight, steering stab, engine guards) so my amazing shop could make her even better!

Checking her valve clearances with my son today. Road through the wild Capital Beltway protests yesterday. Getting the pre-apocalypse Mad Max vibe. What a time to be alive with bike.

Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle brake

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Plant Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

· Registered
111 Posts
Here's my monster. 2021 Scrambler.

Mods included are but not limited to:

Rear frame from an 2012 R1200GS with Micatech V-Pilot bags mounted
Wunderlich rear fender for an R1200GS
Big Dog luggage plate for an R1200GS
Clear Water Billie Brake Lights
Clearwater Darla lights
Wilburs Benduro suspension
Weiser LED Turn signals
Akra Titanium Header and Exhaust
Wunderlich handlebar risers
Wunderlich footpeg lowering kit
Lowered footpegs
Altrider Skidplate
Hepcko Becker Crash Bars powder coated red
Oil Cooler guard
Hand guards for an R1200GS WC
R1200ST Mirrors
Rizoma Headlight guard powder coated red
Unit Garage tank, seat and side panels
1983 R100 front fender
DK Design Speedometer (Well worth the money!)

Probably a bunch of other stuff that I left off.

My favorite part is riding it. I love riding this bike. I haven't done any long trips on it yet, but since I just transferred all of my parts over from my 2017 Scrambler I'm expecting the same result plus the bonus of Cruise Control. :cool:

In my 2017 that was configured the same way had plenty of great trips, including to the Artic Circle.

· Registered
2015 R Nine T
59 Posts
2015 Roadster. Unit garage saddle. Also has unit garage bag holder but i retrofitted a chrome messenger bag on.

Beyond that, there’s LSL rearsets, clipons, bmw heated grips, moto gadget spy mirrors, Rizoma windshield, led head light ($40 on Amazon and a little solder), headcovers, Koso digital gage, moto gadget bullet front signals, PCC airbox removal kit with pods, tidytail, and used a Brent flash on the ECU after removing the airbox.

And of course the racer stripes (also did the headlight bezel, seat brackets, wind shield, side cover, and front fender/ housing).

the Brent tuning is prob my favorite mod. Really changed the bike’s power and made it feel like it was using only 50% pre tune.

By design only, the stripes are so unique but the airbox removal and just awesome. (Side note- to remove the airbox I used high tech tools- a hammer and flathead screwdriver. )

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.