BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my Massmoto exhaust in I picked up from member Whyara . Great transaction and exhaust arrived in just a couple of weeks. Excellent packaging, and install of these pipes is actually very simple. I installed and leak checked in about 20-30 minutes. Look and sound great!

·
Registered
352 Posts
He is definitely gonna go deaf. Yes the baffle is off. Make sure you dyno and tune the bike. I run same pipes in chrome. Best muffler I owned on any of my bikes. Enjoy mate

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is definitely gonna go deaf. Yes the baffle is off. Make sure you dyno and tune the bike. I run same pipes in chrome. Best muffler I owned on any of my bikes. Enjoy mate
I worked on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier for years I'm already deaf. Haha. And yeah I absolutely love this system.

·
Registered
352 Posts
They are gorgeous. I ll try post in silver as well. That comment about deaf is funny. By the way the people from massmoto are very very helpful if anyone is wondering how is their customer support.

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My jaw just dropped listening to DB Killer Out. Wow that's a mean sound. How much did you say that costed?
I'll try and get one soon on the road, especially low RPMs in a higher gear when you get on it. Everyone def notices you haha

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
I've only once rode it without the db-eaters when I lost one (securley removed the other one):

If the devil rides a motorbike, it must sound like this >:)

It's nearly like the Porker-Pipes on my 1340 Evo . . .

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok so I took a quick video (didn't get it up too high because I don't want to anger my neighbors) with my IPhone so uploading it kind of sucks but I'll try and get one on the road soon. And my GoPro is jacked up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNub2buwwD8

1 - 20 of 65 Posts