BMW NineT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
I love these pipes!!! I just contacted them for more info

I'm guessing this requires a tune?

I have the chrome ones and order titanium a week ago. After a year I can tell the pipes are as mean as they can. No video does justice to the sound.

According to them no tune is needed but once I saw my spark plugs I called BS.

I dyno tuned mine and no issues. And just so you don't think I am biased I went from akrapovic to spark to ZARD and ended up with Mass. Never looked back.

I have been a ZARD fanboy since my Ducati days but I had on two sets exhaust leaks on the welding changed.

Trust me you won't regret. Make sure you wear earplugs with no db killer unless you want to become deaf

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Haha yeah I took it down now, I'm Navy and one of my buddies from Florida hung it up when he was over

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
What type of tune did you get? I've had mine on for 6000 miles and haven't tuned it yet...

·
Registered
36 Posts
They look great, especially in black. Was looking at a Pipemaster's stubby muffler
but the Mass look even better. What sort of price do they go for? I've had a quick scan around and just found the one site with the chrome on offer for 1,100 euros.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Sounds awesome!

Really nice exhaust - both the looks and sound.

Perhaps the nicest I had seen so far...

RobertVP

·
Registered
352 Posts
What type of tune did you get? I've had mine on for 6000 miles and haven't tuned it yet...

I had it done locally mate. It's not one of the solutions you can get online.

I must say I have the non homologated version so literally my version is straight pipes thus the tune.

·
Registered
352 Posts
They look great, especially in black. Was looking at a Pipemaster's stubby muffler https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9t4L-wQ3YM but the Mass look even better. What sort of price do they go for? I've had a quick scan around and just found the one site with the chrome on offer for 1,100 euros.

I think I paid that much mate. As I will be installing titanium on mine I will sell my chrome version online soon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome man! Can you please send me a private message with your number? I'm not able to send private messages yet because I'm a junior member. Much appreciated bro!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Sorry Gaijin, I meant Amac9 - we both live in Jacksonville and I'd really love to hear the mass moto pipes in person.
Yeah I'm back in town. I'll shoot you a PM

·
Registered
281 Posts
Reviving an old thread as Vendor (Mass Moto) recently reached out to me letting me know my custom pipe is now being produced for public and is also compatible with Urban G/S. He asked me if I wouldn’t mine sharing link with the forum. Kinda of strange look on a UGS as I’d think a high pipe more so fits the bill but here ya go.

https://youtu.be/KIaoaEWNbc0

I’ve been completely happy with it and gives a nice loud bark. (Maybe a big to raucous for some but my earplugs mask it well ?

**MODS edit post as needed**

·
Registered
445 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yes they make them for Luis Moto nowas well and with the scalloped lobster welds to if desired.

@ Caliform: there actually not too loud at idle however once on throttle they’re a bit rowdy (ear plugs would be highly encouraged, however I’ve always worn them)

21 - 40 of 73 Posts