BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
11,643 Posts
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me where I can find information on this part? Love the look, cannot find anything...
Moved your post to a more appropriate section, mate. That tank protector looks good, hope someone can help you out with where to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 R Nine T Pure
70 Posts
Try signaturecd.com. Not exactly what you have but maybe close. Got no association with the site, I did buy tank stickers from them. A bit pricey but turned out as I wanted it.

·
Registered
2017 RNINET
160 Posts
I also like tank protector, I checked above web site but not there. If you find the thing could you let me know? That is the best looking one I have seen. I.M.O.

·
Registered
2017 RNINET
160 Posts
Yes I could do that and yours looks very good, but I like the insignia on the thing. On another subject where did you get that fuel tank filler thingy?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Yes I could do that and yours looks very good, but I like the insignia on the thing. On another subject where did you get that fuel tank filler thingy?
Rick I think that’s a tank-bag hook up used to lock down a carrier .... Yes ? CerealOwner ... Blitz

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Rick I think that’s a tank-bag hook up used to lock down a carrier .... Yes ? CerealOwner ... Blitz
Yes, that's right, Blitz. @rocket rick , this is the locking ring for a Givi tank lock bag.

Along with (if you look closely) an o-ring designed to strategically hide a couple of small boo-boos and protect the edges of the vinyl from lifting.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Okay thanks Blitz or is it Schnell and the bike is known as Blitz?
Yeah, the bike is Blitz Schnell but I answer to Blitz too. it’s also the name of my hood ornament (Fender actually) He’s my mascot. He’s been on my last 6 Motos, maybe 7 ... I can’t remember !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts