BMW NineT Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, Scott.

Lately, I have been doing nothing but thinking about riding motorcycles. My nineT is down for the foreseeable future, but I've really been into ADV riding on my '15 GSA. I keep looking at gear and tires and luggage (which I don't even NEED). I've been riding more too, thank god, but when I'm not, I'm thinking, surfing, and buying. I'm watching videos on the YouTubes. It's crazy, but I rather like it.

·
Registered
2020 Nine T Classic
31 Posts
Would definitlely add myself to the long list of those who spent way more on bike stuff since the start of this mess. Well when you're not working you certainely are browsing the internet to find ways to spend your money on parts you don't need but ... obviously you need them now ahah

·
Registered
2011 R1200RT - 2015 RNineT
149 Posts
I'm glad it's not just me, just came in from installing a new BMW Right Side bag on my Classic and have a Tank Bag in the mail.

I live in SWFL and while I ride year round, it is just now cooling down and lower humidity where it is actually enjoyable. With everything going on in the world and our country, I have decided there really aren't many people that I do like and not many bikes I don't like; maybe I'm just getting old...

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Only thing I want left are those fancy aluminum side covers but a new front bumper for my Jeep ain’t much more and infinitely more functional!

·
Registered
R nine T Classic 2016
33 Posts
This is very amusing. The 9T project was initially a form of distraction to deal with the angst of endless locked down weekends sans dirt bike.
But this bike has grown me in a big way, and though our ‘rona wave seems over, the project remains in full swing, me wondering if she wants Remus headers next of better lights, which should take priority :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Whadup Choades, I think most US motorcyclists had more riding time during our 'time of the pox' than the rest of world. I average 4-6 hours of riding per week thru the summer and early fall. I bought a second (used) bike and built a kit dirt bike for my son (off Amazon, the bike, not the son) Just a few mods, pipes, engine guards, etc. I'm not planning to buy much more, just new rear sets, hand levers, fender eliminator, and all of the motorcycle-crack the man can make!

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
21 - 28 of 28 Posts