BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
121 - 136 of 136 Posts

· Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,648 Posts

· Registered
2017 Prambler
560 Posts
Hi Nani Mas, I put the Mustang seat on my 2017 R9T Pure last summer. I fit it with my stock pillion seat. It fit fine. Never measured the two, but I doubt it is longer than the stock seat, and if so, very slightly. It's quite a bit more comfortable than the stock seat, at least for my butt.

Best,
-Tim

· Administrator
13,848 Posts
Any body can give me measurements, reviews, opinions on it?
Will be really appreciated.
Hi there, I've moved your post into a big thread that already exists on the forum. Have a read through perhaps it'll answer your questions.

· Registered
3 Posts
Hey all,

I just bought my 2016 a few weeks ago. The previous owner installed this mustang seat, which I like. But there doesn't seem to be a way to get to the little "trunk" area with this seat? Maybe I don't know what the trick is to remove the rear seat?

· Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,648 Posts
Maybe I don't know what the trick is to remove the rear seat?
There should be a Torx screw underneath the rear of the passenger seat, which is what retains it.
Look underneath in the middle, and almost to the back of the seat.
Once the passenger seat pad is removed, it should be easy to lift off the Mustang rider's seat.

· Registered
2018 R Nine T Classic
37 Posts
Hey All,
I could use some advice. Have been reading and comparing between threads on which comfort seat would be the better option. I am torn between Sargent and Mustang. Anyone with experience with both ? My butt and private parts are numb after 45 mins of riding. Anything that can get me to 2-3 hours of comfortable riding is a winner for me.

Please help 🙏

· Premium Member
2022 BMW R nineT option 719
15 Posts
The tail hump fits fine as well!
That Mustang seat looks really comfy. I ordered the Mustang Passenger seat on Nov 11, so it should be arriving anytime soon. After looking at your pictures, I think that I might need to order the rider seat as well. I had thought that I would just use the rider seat that it came with, but WOW! that Mustang rider seat looks super-comfy. I really don't care that much other than the occasional (wedgie!!!) discomfort, but that is easily overcome by riding commando!! Is that Mustang seat really that much more comfy? I shoulda (woulda, coulda..) ordered the whole single seat (one-piece) and saved money, now it is most likely 300 + 300 :(

121 - 136 of 136 Posts