BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 R nineT, 2017 R1200 GS, 2014 Yamaha R6
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got her last year after I responded to a FB ad and showed up to buy the same day. The gentleman that owned it died, and his wife placed the bike into a warehouse along with his other vehicles. The family hired a broker friend that was liquidating everything in storage. Since I am/was retired, I had the flexibility in calling dibs the same day. It was bone stock then...
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Motorcycle

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice find …. Looking as new as new …. ………..Blitz
We were in your lovely country last year. I don't know how close you are to Biarritz or Bordeaux, but we stayed in both places.

I bought it with about 1,800 miles, after it had stayed in storage for about 7 years. Definitely a fine addition to the stable.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
We were in your lovely country last year. I don't know how close you are to Biarritz or Bordeaux, but we stayed in both places.
First: Mr.Scooter, There are no bad motor scooters … there all good ! Second: I’m no where near Biarritz or Bordeaux, I’m assuming your speaking of LeFrance …. Wewe ? Well I’m all the way across the pond in the in a little-ol-state in a tiny part of the USA we all lovingly refer to as Texas. Home of what we initially called Texan’s but has recently been changed to Texican’s and if it keeps up ..we’ll simply be referred to as ExTex’s or just plain Mexicans.…… France, what a wonderful country… I’m told in just a couple generations things have shifted a bit politically and religiously over there too … I’ll stay right here and observe from a far …. Enjoy @Badmotorskoot …. Did you take some picts … I’d love t see them … Viva LaFrance ! 🇫🇷🫡
……….Blitz

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First: Mr.Scooter, There are no bad motor scooters … there all good ! Second: I’m no where near Biarritz or Bordeaux, I’m assuming your speaking of LeFrance …. Wewe ? Well I’m all the way across the pond in the in a little-ol-state in a tiny part of the USA we all lovingly refer to as Texas. Home of what we initially called Texan’s but has recently been changed to Texican’s and if it keeps up ..we’ll simply be referred to as ExTex’s or just plain Mexicans.…… France, what a wonderful country… I’m told in just a couple generations things have shifted a bit politically and religiously over there too … I’ll stay right here and observe from a far …. Enjoy @Badmotorskoot …. Did you take some picts … I’d love t see them … Viva LaFrance ! 🇫🇷🫡
……….Blitz
Sorry, the France response was intended for SD05 above. Got all kinds of pix from France!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts