BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Love the clip on mirrors. They look way more subtle than the stock mirrors.

Have you got any more plans of things you are going to change on your nineT?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just want to share with you all some pics with my new clip-ons...
Awesome driving position and better looks!
Great work! Have toyed with the idea of clip-ons, but have not gone for it because for a long trip I will mount my nav (my iphone actually) to the handlebar.

I have the same Rizoma Spy mirrors and am very happy. The red at the base worried me on purchase but it's hardly noticeable and some of the buttons are red in any case.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow, those clip-on look extremely good on your bike! I love your mirror set-up as well!

I've putted the BUELL clubman bars on my bike (just like Marc-Australia did) and man the position is aggressive! I have the feeling you might have found the best of both worlds with these clip-ons.

Anyway, great set-up Tiagorito!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, so this is the link for the ABM multiclip in France.
This is the best price I found in Europe:
2014 : Demi guidons ABM Multiclip BMW R NINE T 14-
Don't forget that the Nine T fork is 55 in diameter!
It took me some time to find the right ones for this bike.
The good news is that there is no need for any modification, all cables and parts fits the new clipons!
So, if you want to go back to the bmw handlebar, it will take 15 mins!
I have to thank our member Delirii, as he was the first to use the ABM multiclip!
And as Maddmike asked, hereis a picture of me on the bike with the ABM multiclip!
Chears!

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,222 Posts
Did you have to drill the bars to take the switchgear? I'm sure I read somewhere that other handlebars had to be drilled to accommodate them....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, you do have to drill them, the same way the original handlebar on your bike are drilled.
Its a 5 min. Job!
Did you have to drill the bars to take the switchgear? I'm sure I read somewhere that other handlebars had to be drilled to accommodate them....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
My uncle is a dealer for Spiegler. This is the email I received from him regarding these bars in the US...

Got this from Spiegler who had not seen them yet:

Here is the info from ABM
Part number for the Tour (rises up to 70mm adjustable) version is 217-17171-15, retail $419.00,
Part number for the Sport (rises up to 40mm, adjustable) version is 217-17170-15, retail $419.00,

Delievery time would be 4 to 6 weeks

1 - 20 of 276 Posts