BMW NineT Forum banner

My new ABM Clip ons!!!

186K views 278 replies 72 participants last post by  TorontoR9T 
#1 ·
Just want to share with you all some pics with my new clip-ons...
Awesome driving position and better looks!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Great work! Have toyed with the idea of clip-ons, but have not gone for it because for a long trip I will mount my nav (my iphone actually) to the handlebar.

I have the same Rizoma Spy mirrors and am very happy. The red at the base worried me on purchase but it's hardly noticeable and some of the buttons are red in any case.

#9 ·
Wow, those clip-on look extremely good on your bike! I love your mirror set-up as well!

I've putted the BUELL clubman bars on my bike (just like Marc-Australia did) and man the position is aggressive! I have the feeling you might have found the best of both worlds with these clip-ons.

Anyway, great set-up Tiagorito!

#12 ·
Ok, so this is the link for the ABM multiclip in France.
This is the best price I found in Europe:
2014 : Demi guidons ABM Multiclip BMW R NINE T 14-
Don't forget that the Nine T fork is 55 in diameter!
It took me some time to find the right ones for this bike.
The good news is that there is no need for any modification, all cables and parts fits the new clipons!
So, if you want to go back to the bmw handlebar, it will take 15 mins!
I have to thank our member Delirii, as he was the first to use the ABM multiclip!
And as Maddmike asked, hereis a picture of me on the bike with the ABM multiclip!
Chears!

Attachments

#17 ·
#20 ·
My uncle is a dealer for Spiegler. This is the email I received from him regarding these bars in the US...

Got this from Spiegler who had not seen them yet:

Here is the info from ABM
Part number for the Tour (rises up to 70mm adjustable) version is 217-17171-15, retail $419.00,
Part number for the Sport (rises up to 40mm, adjustable) version is 217-17170-15, retail $419.00,

Delievery time would be 4 to 6 weeks

#27 ·
This looks great and I am now sold on these clip ons. I have question, was there any machining required to the fit bar ends? Or do you know if universal bar ends such the Rizoma racing bar ends (and mirrors) that I already have on my bike will fit straight on?

AC schintzer have now updated their website with quite a few products for the Nine T including clip ons which I believe are actually ABM clip ons but more expensive (335 euro).

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.