BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
NineT Scrambler 2016
Discussion Starter #1
I ride motorbike since I was 16 and in my life I have traveled a lot but never riding a motorcycle. This was my first experience. I had never done even a weekend before, only "sunday trip".
It was a gift for my 40 years ( 3 years ago) after my divorce from my wife. New life.

5.30 AM...ready to go!
IMG_9165.jpg

IMG_9166.jpg

My first time out of Italy riding 2 wheels馃榿馃榿馃榿
IMG_9172.jpg

at Rostock's port in 2 days just in time for ferry
IMG_9210.jpg

Sweden

IMG_9248.jpg
IMG_9300.jpg
IMG_9324.jpg
IMG_9329.jpg
IMG_9402.jpg

Premium Member
R Nine T Classic 2020
What an inspiring set of photos. Nothing like having a great set of memories to get through this blasted pandemic. Please do keep sharing! Even better if you have any route plans or recommendations for accommodation or points of interest. Heck, why not start a blog ala Mad or Nomad: Motorcycle Travel

Registered
R1200 NineT Urban GS
Fantastico Talox :)

Registered
NineT Scrambler 2016
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
What an inspiring set of photos. Nothing like having a great set of memories to get through this blasted pandemic. Please do keep sharing! Even better if you have any route plans or recommendations for accommodation or points of interest. Heck, why not start a blog ala Mad or Nomad: Motorcycle Travel
Thank you Alfodr, I have many photos and I can share with you with pleasure but I'm not so "social" to start a blog! I'm not on FB or IG...nothing!
Other pictures...sometimes without my moto:cool:
IMG_0104.jpg
IMG_0145.jpg
IMG_9804.jpg
IMG_9830.jpg

Administrator
Great post! Really enjoyed reading this!

Registered
Thank you for posting. It really did ignite some wanderlust in me, especially as it was your first proper trip on a bike. As for everyone I'm sure, my world has been feeling kind of small lately. Your pics act some sort of therapy, thanks again.

I agree with @Alfodr some suggestions for places to stay and routes to take would be greatly appreciated.

Premium Member
2018 R Nine T Classic
Great photos! Appreciate the share and inspires me to start planning a trip soon!

Registered
BMW R nineT Pure
Wonderful photos!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

My riding season is just about over, especially for long days and trips. I'm already looking forward to next year!

Registered
Wonderful trip, Talox, and thanks for sharing it.
una mitica avventura...and the pictures are top notch!

Premium Member
Nice photos, thanks for sharing. 馃憤

Registered
BMW R NineT Racer
Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed reading this. What was the best moment? What did you enjoy the most? What did you enjoy the least?

Registered
NineT Scrambler 2016
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you guys!

Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed reading this. What was the best moment? What did you enjoy the most? What did you enjoy the least?
Surely the best moment was arriving at the Nordkapp, it was like a challenge for me because it was my first long trip. Lofoten are fantastic, I had been there during the winter for the Northern Lights and they are beautiful both during the summer and with the snow.
What did I enjoy the least? Nothing;););)

I agree with @Alfodr some suggestions for places to stay and routes to take would be greatly appreciated.
This was my plan
IMG_0810.jpg
I have been to Norway 3 times and I have avoided the Bergen / Alesund area because I have been there before but you absolutely must see them together with the Atlantic road and Trollstigen

Registered
Yes, every comment made ... yes, I agree. Everyone can agree! Thank you for the great post. Gave me big smiles and surprises viewing the land scape鈥檚 and scenery. What a great memory for you to carry as you first proper trip, well done. Did you mostly camp-out or board, hotels etc ? When you packed up to hit the road what鈥檚 the one thing you forgot or wished you had brought along ...and what鈥檚 the one thing that you took and made room for that was useless and you wish you鈥檇 left behind ? StayUpOn2 Talox and again,
Thanks for your post ... top notch ! .....Blitz

1 - 20 of 29 Posts