BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Pure
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my first motorcycle! I've rode "dirt bikes" in the past, but never a street legal motorcycle on actual public roads. I took the MSF course last weekend, passed, went next door to the conveniently placed BMW motorcycle dealership that day and picked up my 22' R9T Pure I had put on hold a few days earlier. I have about 400 miles on the bike so far and loving every second of it. Before you ask, I'm 33 years old and I ALWAYS wear full gear. I've lurked in this Forum and Reddit for weeks and have taken in a lot of great information so, thank you.

So far, I have installed (literally a couple hours ago) the tachometer because I like seeing my gear indicator, and a Werkes Competition slip on which sounds awesome. Next is going to be a tail tidy kit so any suggestions on where to get a good one is welcome! I already have some Wunderlich crash bars on the way as well.

Happy to be here!

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Fuel tank

Super Moderator
2014 Classic
Hi and welcome to the forum. 馃憢

Reactions: Midas

Premium Member
Fine looking machine 鈥 if that鈥檚 your 1st street bike you put together a good one. Everything, color, wheels, pipes it鈥檚 all good. Beautiful job. StayUpOn2 鈥. Blitz

Premium Member
Welcome Midas, congrats to your beauty!

Reactions: Midas

Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
I'm in the Fredericksburg area, what about you?
I split my time between Norfolk and Elkton Virginia. Mortons is my mother dealer. My friend was just looking at that bike if you bought it from there. She was drooling over it. Roll out to the valley sometime I have plenty of tent space and we have a couple rooms available when we're here

1 - 20 of 24 Posts