BMW NineT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried posting this when registering but nothing showed up here. Ignore the other two posts if there is a delay. I've been watching the board since putting my deposit down at my Maine dealer and enjoying all the info and shared anticipation found here. Dealer thinks as the second in line that I should get mine in April. I am new to BMW though my lust is much older.

· Premium Member
120 Posts
Hey! I assume your getting your bike from street cycle in Falmouth? I'm first in line there, and from what I heard this weekend there are only 3 of us with deposits on the books. They should have a bike in the shop by the end of this week. Congrats on your deposit, we should ride sometime after the weather gets better.

· Registered
84 Posts
Too true - wonderfull riding conditions here atm, about 25degrees plus and clear - no ice lol.....alas our NINETs are in boxes awaiting a nationl launch or some such dribble lol - its only a couple of weeks away now !!!

· Registered
2,678 Posts
I'm thinking about renting a covered Uhaul cycle trailer, and driving down south for a couple weeks. Seriously, I'm sick of this weather, and I live in Indiana, not Maine! Thank god for remote access to work. Assume I will take delivery of sort this week, but you know what a.s.s.u.m.e spells.

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm thinking about renting a covered Uhaul cycle trailer, and driving down south for a couple weeks. Seriously, I'm sick of this weather, and I live in Indiana, not Maine! Thank god for remote access to work. Assume I will take delivery of sort this week, but you know what a.s.s.u.m.e spells.
Mother nature owes us a warm summer with no weekend rain

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.