BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2020 R9T Option 719
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, really glad to be here. Excited I found this forum to help answer my 16,000 questions I'll have about my "new to me" 2020 R9T. I attempted to attach a couple pictures... Love the air/oil cooled boxer engines. I purchased this bike mostly because it has the same drivetrain as my 2012 GS and BMW didn't go crazy with a ton of electronics. I'm old school with my bikes, so don't want a whole lot of technology, water cooling, etc. Really enjoyed my first few rides and am very happy to own a new "old" 1200 air/oil cooled boxer. Thanks for a great place to hang out when I'm not riding!
Marc

Attachments

·
Premium Member
BMW R nineT Pure
1,501 Posts
Congrats on that gorgeous R9T and welcome to the forum from Ohio! :)

·
Premium Member
2,376 Posts
Welcome here Marc.

·
Administrator
12,706 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Marc! :)

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,829 Posts
Hi again and welcome to the forum. 👋

·
Registered
2020 R9T Option 719
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone! I'm liking this bike more every time I take it out for a ride.

·
Registered
2020 R9T Option 719
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome!
I'm up in East cobb and got mine a little over a month ago. Glad you are enjoying it!
We should meet up one of these mornings for coffee at Pop's Garage & Coffee Shop on Hwy 9 in Roswell (near all the car dealerships) and a ride afterwards. My office is in Roswell. Marc

·
Registered
2021 R nineT
37 Posts
We should meet up one of these mornings for coffee at Pop's Garage & Coffee Shop on Hwy 9 in Roswell (near all the car dealerships) and a ride afterwards. My office is in Roswell. Marc
I was just at Cycle gear yesterday to return a jacket! LOL I have been to about everything around this area...but had no clue about this place. I would totally be up for a meet up things things dry out!

·
Registered
2020 R9T Option 719
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was just at Cycle gear yesterday to return a jacket! LOL I have been to about everything around this area...but had no clue about this place. I would totally be up for a meet up things things dry out!
Too funny. You could throw a rock from Cycle Gear and hit Pop's. We'll definitely meet up. You'll see some cool bikes out front at Pop's.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts