BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back in the motorcycle shopping game after a 10 year break from riding. I actually have a Ducati Monster I kept in storage that I'm selling after soome refurbishment.

Heading to the dealer to compare a scrambler and a pure (probably in terms of fit more than anything). I suspect I will be ordering a regular nineT sometime soon with a spring delivery.

Right now I'm looking at an aluminum Option 719 build with the billet package that comes with the bar end mirrors. Also will add as many electronic/safety goodies as I can.

I'm actually considering a refresher motorcycle safety course to get myself back up to speed.

·
Premium Member
BMW R nineT Pure
1,982 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio, USA! :)

Good luck with your comparisons and shopping. And it's a great idea to take a safety course for a refresher. I took a basic rider course not long after I started riding, and I've been thinking about taking it again just to reinforce the good habits, and maybe break a few bad ones!

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,286 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋
Good luck on your nineT quest!

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Just back in the motorcycle shopping game after a 10 year break from riding. I actually have a Ducati Monster I kept in storage that I'm selling after soome refurbishment.

Heading to the dealer to compare a scrambler and a pure (probably in terms of fit more than anything). I suspect I will be ordering a regular nineT sometime soon with a spring delivery.

Right now I'm looking at an aluminum Option 719 build with the billet package that comes with the bar end mirrors. Also will add as many electronic/safety goodies as I can.

I'm actually considering a refresher motorcycle safety course to get myself back up to speed.
Welcome and smart idea to take a refresher course. I did that myself after a 10 year layoff from motorcycles.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts USA. That’s one lovely looking bike. If you run into Corb Lund riding his BMWs take a pic.😁

·
Premium Member
2016 RNineT Classic
1,000 Posts
Dealer sent me some pics of my bike arriving. Basically every box ticked except for the valve covers - I prefer the standard ones.

😂 “every box ticked” is just the beginning! Enjoy the Ride!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts