BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2020 BMW R nine T Scrambler
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Amar and I live in Oslo Norway.

I bought my BMW R nine T Scrambler two weeks ago. This is my third bike. My first bike was Suzuki Intruder M800. My second bike was Honda CBR 650F.

I was never fully satisfied with my first two bikes. I always felt that something was just not right or missing. Suzuki lacked the power and Honda lacked personality.

Finally with my R9T I feel 100% satisfied. This is my dream bike and I plan to keep it as long as I live. The power is perfect for me and the boxer engine gives the bike a ton of personality and character.

I‘m a fair weather rider and enjoy a good weekend ride. Not to long and not to short, and with a pitstop to sit and enjoy a cup of latte.

Father of two boys, work in an insurance company with strategy and business development. Enjoy boxing, F1 and MotoGP. Love science, history and a good movie.

·
Administrator
11,511 Posts
What a great introduction. Welcome to the forum. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Amar

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Amar. I have been to Oslo several times over the years. It is a lovely city.
Thank you.

Often, we underappreciate the city we live in because it's so close and always present. But you are right. I love sunny summer months in Oslo og snowy winter days.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Pure
1,246 Posts
Hello Amar,

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for the nice introduction.

·
Premium Member
1,914 Posts
Welcome here Amar

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hello @Amar and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
3,937 Posts
Hi again and welcome to the forum. 👋

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome, I'm from Oslo myself by lives in New York. Congrats on the bike. God stemning 🇳🇴

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello and welcome! My daughter travelled to Oslo this week to start studies at the university in Ås. I'm hoping to visit sometime soon, maybe a road trip! 😊

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello and welcome! My daughter travelled to Oslo this week to start studies at the university in Ås. I'm hoping to visit sometime soon, maybe a road trip! 😊
Nice. It’s a great university. A few years ago I was invited by them to hold a talk about business development.

Norway is full of twisting roads...
Great place to ride if the weather is good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts