BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
BMW R nineT Pure
256 Posts
Congrats on your new R9T Pure and welcome to the forum! :)

I just bought a new Pure at the end of August. Really digging the bike so far, and this forum. Safe riding!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to the forum, whereabouts are you in the Highlands?

Hope you enjoy your new bike, I‘ve got an Urban GS and it’s a cracking bike for the roads up here.

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
Welcome here.

Reactions: Matthew Ellis

·
Administrator
11,643 Posts
Welcome from a little south of you! :)

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,030 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋

·
Registered
2014 R nine T Classic
15 Posts
Welcome!
Ah that bike on those roads. What a dream.
I'm from he UK originally and those roads are still some of my favourites of all time.
Enjoy the bike!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the forum, whereabouts are you in the Highlands?

Hope you enjoy your new bike, I‘ve got an Urban GS and it’s a cracking bike for the roads up here.
I’m in Drumnadrochit. Weathers getting grim now but got in a cheeky ride the other day

·
Registered
25 Posts
I’m in Drumnadrochit. Weathers getting grim now but got in a cheeky ride the other day
You‘re not that far from me then, I’m up in Alness, maybe catch up for a run when the weather picks up again. Yeah it’s starting to get a bit chilly now. I got out for a wee run up round Cannich and back over the hill from Drum at the weekend and was freezing by the time I got back late afternoon.

How are you liking the Pure?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am really enjoying it .It’s not the most comfortable bike , but I have improved that a lot with bar risers rear shock and gel insert. I really appreciate shaft drive and mag wheels when it comes to cleaning. I’m always up for a ride anytime.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Made the same mods to my Urban, risers and rear shock and it’s a big improvement over standard. Going to do the forks over winter and get some better foam put in the seat and that should be it for next year. If theirs a break in the rain before the salt goes down I‘ll give you a shout.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts