BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
R Nine T Scrambler Sport
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Everyone,

Very recently taken ownership of lovely scrambler sport. Only a 1000 on the clock and Im the first owner.

Been riding intermittently for 10 years or so. Recently come to terms that a sports bike just didn't suite me anymore. Its been a revelation to ride in a more upright position. Much more enjoyable.

I've plans to do a few mods to the bike. Bar end mirrors (debating the safety), seat tidy and swing arm number plate. Debating the tyre change as I like the look of them and haven't found any issues with them so far

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,545 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good to have you here! :)

Reactions: Jayce

·
Registered
BMW R nineT Pure
1,310 Posts
Congratulations on your Scrambler and welcome to the forum from Ohio, USA! :)

I went from a sporty sport-tourer VFR 800 to an R9T Pure. The ergonomics are slightly relaxed compared to the VFR, but it's still sporty enough to go fast, handle pretty well, and have decent cornering clearance. I can't imagine going back to a sportier bike at this point, especially as my knees start to protest during long rides.

Enjoy your new bike, ride safe, and have fun with your mods!

·
Premium Member
2,312 Posts
Welcome here.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,701 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋

·
Registered
18 Urban GS
7 Posts
HI Everyone,

Very recently taken ownership of lovely scrambler sport. Only a 1000 on the clock and Im the first owner.

Been riding intermittently for 10 years or so. Recently come to terms that a sports bike just didn't suite me anymore. Its been a revelation to ride in a more upright position. Much more enjoyable.

I've plans to do a few mods to the bike. Bar end mirrors (debating the safety), seat tidy and swing arm number plate. Debating the tyre change as I like the look of them and haven't found any issues with them so far
Welcome Jayce

1 - 11 of 11 Posts