BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2017 Rninet
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after 2-3 years of peeking in on the forum, this old guy decided to join.
Stats, '17 Scrambler bought used 3 years ago with only 300 miles on it. Currently 10,xxx.
Modifications: BMW tach, Dart flyscreen, 20mm bar risers, flapper-ectomy, charcoal cannister-ectomy, Unit Garage hard panniers.
Best bike ever!(y)

· Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,659 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋

· Premium Member
3,456 Posts
Howdy and Welcome. New bee’s are great …and oldie newbie’s are even better. StayUpOn2 @jagpapaw …… you are either an attorney ex-military or a real fan of British Leyland autos … which is it Pop ? Of all the English, Italian and German sports cars, and there were quite a few… the most beautiful car ever was the XK “E” type Jag ….. …………………………………… Blitz

· Registered
2017 Rninet
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Howdy and Welcome. New bee’s are great …and oldie newbie’s are even better. StayUpOn2 @jagpapaw …… you are either an attorney ex-military or a real fan of British Leyland autos … which is it Pop ? Of all the English, Italian and German sports cars, and there were quite a few… the most beautiful car ever was the XK “E” type Jag ….. …………………………………… Blitz
First things first, no doubt the E Type is the most beautiful vehicle ever. Preferably the Series 1 with enclosed headlamps. As for my "name", current XK8 convertible, previous XJ6 sedan and XJ8 sedan caused the grandkids to christen me jagpapaw. A fan of Brit cars and German & Brit bikes.

· Premium Member
3,456 Posts
First things first, no doubt the E Type is the most beautiful vehicle ever. Preferably the Series 1 with enclosed headlamps. As for my "name", current XK8 convertible, previous XJ6 sedan and XJ8 sedan caused the grandkids to christen me jagpapaw. A fan of Brit cars and German & Brit bikes.
As I suspected, a Rider with good taste, no surprise your UpOn2 with a 9T. Bravo. Welcome to a unique forum of young and old Riders with the 9T as the common thread. Lots of experience and road-joy available for the asking …. Glad to have you on board …….. Blitz

· Registered
2019 Scrambler Option 719, 2013 K1600GTL,
494 Posts
Now you have finally decided to join the forum, you're essentially required to get into some sort of heated debate about tires or oil or any other topic really. Also, you should include some pics of your Scrambler. Also, your riding history is overdue after having prowled the forum for years. And, welcome to the asylum by the way.

· Registered
2017 Rninet
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome here.
Now you have finally decided to join the forum, you're essentially required to get into some sort of heated debate about tires or oil or any other topic really. Also, you should include some pics of your Scrambler. Also, your riding history is overdue after having prowled the forum for years. And, welcome to the asylum by the way.
Uh, heated debate? Ok.
Topic: Stock Rninet Scrambler seat
Visually appealing? Yes.
Torture device? Absolutely!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts