BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow BMW owners.
I have just joined the R nineT forum, since I am in the enviable position of having bought a new R nineT pure /5 in the Lupine Blue. I pick it up next Wednesday, and I'm really looking forward to riding it.
My last BMW was a second hand R80/7 dating from the early eighties. It was known as the Bumblehog by my friends hence my site name. It got run over one night by a neighbours daughter whilst parked outside my fathers house, and written off, along with my Honda Superdream 250. There were no street lights, and they were both parked on the other side of the road from the side she was supposed to be on.... that was in 1986.
I have several other bikes now, a 2002 GSXR-1000K2 which I bought new for my 40th, two Yamaha R6 trackbikes, and various eclectic vintage Japanese twostroke triples; And Honda scramblers.
I shall read the forum posts to get a feel for the site but hope to be a contributor to the scene in the coming months.
Regards,
Bumblehog.

Super Moderator
2014 Classic
Hi and welcome to the forum. 馃憢
Congratulations on the new purchase!

Administrator
Great intro. Welcome to the forum! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Congrats to your new /5 - and welcome here.

Registered
2014 Classic. Full Remus exhaust, Custom Paint, other bits
Welcome Bumble! Wow, sounds like a very eclectic stable. You鈥檒l have to post some pics sometime. It will be interesting to hear how the NineT stacks up next to all those other rides...

Registered
Hiya @Bumblehog and welcome to the forum.

Whereabouts in the UK are you dood?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts