BMW NineT Forum banner

New member to the UK

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  chicagobob 
#1 ·
Hi All,

My names James and I'm introducing myself to the R Nine T Forum.

Myself, Steve and Di run a Motorcycle Performance Store called BR Special Tuning based in Whitchurch, Herefordshire in the UK.

We are the sole UK Distributors of DNA Performance Air Filters, Termignoni, IXIL, Ironhead Performance Exhausts and the largest stockist of Puig Motoplastics.

No doubt some of the community on here already has Termignoni exhausts fitted to their R Nine T's due to the quality and craftsmanship. A beautiful bit of kit. If you don't, feel free to take a look at our website. BR Special Tuning

Looking forward to being part of this community. We have live chat on our website so please feel free to come and say hello.

Have a great Friday.

Kind regards
James

See less See more
#2 ·
A warm welcome, James.

Good to have you on the forum, but can I very respectfully say that if you wish to further promote your products you would have to become a forum vendor. You are more than welcome to contribute as a regular member but the forum rules are quite strict as it applies to promotion of products.

Hope you understand, have a great day. :)

Reactions: Captain
#6 ·
Glad you are considering becoming a vendor/partner. There is an ADVERTISE link at the bottom of the forum web page. If you click on that you will see a form to fill in and someone from Verticalscope will be in touch.

#8 ·
:welcome: James
I have previously purchased via your on-line site.
I hope your service continues through the forum! :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.