BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I have read through and been on the forum a while although I didn't realize I didn't make an account until now.

I recently purchased a 2014 R NineT Classic 7,xxx miles. As everyone has experienced once they get one of these bad boys, I have startedslowly modifying it and running out of money doing so :D. I have done the flapper delete, charcoal removal, baffle delete, and added Oberon circular mirrors. I plan on getting a Rizoma fairing, BMW side panier, and building a tail tidy with PCC.

I live East side of Washington State in the U.S. hit me up or message me. Let me know if you know where I can find discounted parts described above :D.

·
Premium Member
BMW R nineT Pure
2,057 Posts
Congrats on your R9T and welcome to the forum from Ohio! :)

I can certainly relate to running out of money for mods. I did most of mine gradually, trying not to break the bank all at once. I also took advantage of the classified ads section on the forum, buying some of my mods slightly used at a healthy discount from retail prices. (FYI, there's a minimum post count you need before you can use the classified section here, but the post number is low.)

Have fun and ride safe! And don't forget to post a photo or two here of your Beemer!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey everyone, I have read through and been on the forum a while although I didn't realize I didn't make an account until now.

I recently purchased a 2014 R NineT Classic 7,xxx miles. As everyone has experienced once they get one of these bad boys, I have startedslowly modifying it and running out of money doing so :D. I have done the flapper delete, charcoal removal, baffle delete, and added Oberon circular mirrors. I plan on getting a Rizoma fairing, BMW side panier, and building a tail tidy with PCC.

I live East side of Washington State in the U.S. hit me up or message me. Let me know if you know where I can find discounted parts described above :D.
Welcome to the forum, you make a good decision to create your account here. My best wishes are with you to get discount :p

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,411 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋

Reactions: Spookie-Boogie
1 - 18 of 18 Posts