BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Outstanding video and you can't do better than Barber Motorsports Park for a venue. I encourage anyone and everyone to visit the museum and do a track day at this world-class facility. It is the largest individual motorcycle collection in the world and the museum interior is modeled after the Guggenheim.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nate Kern.....a really dude!!

Was fortunate enough to meet this fella on a beauty TX Moto GP 2019 day!! Rode the Duc however for Ducati Island Parking, but made my way to the tent he was at. Just a super good guy, we spoke for a good bit of time. Love his passion and enthusiasm for his craft! I was lucky and fortunate enough to get some swagger my way 🙂

Go Nate Kern!!! Make America Fast Again!!!! F968BA4A-AA27-482F-93A2-15FEBA90273E_1555114901579.jpeg
14D89E93-D543-4A38-9A4B-C2AFF131A9EF_1555114920565.jpeg
5D663E59-DC4E-4614-8318-4F396A738FFF_1555114943350.jpg

·
Registered
223 Posts
N8T is the real deal

Nope, it's not a "man crush" thing with me. I met Nate a few years back when the RA had the National rally at the Barber Sports Complex and Museum. I had a few questions about the ARE 9 Tee and asked about his thoughts about it. A little back-round here is I just approached him with a few questions and observations regarding the R 9T and what he had done with his recently acquired Are 9 Tee. I had a /2 BMW in the Vintage display that weekend so for the most part I was just another fan of N8T and if he believed me that I did have an Are 9 Tee he is far different than most Big brand reps . First and lasting imprecation is that he is a genuine, talented and honest representative for the BMW brand. He listened, interacted and shared his opinion of the 9T and improvements he was looking for in the bike. He was open and honest when he shared his thoughts, He is the real deal here. Great job Nate, its not just the bike it is you also.

Zeff

·
Registered
4 Posts
N8T is the real deal

Nope, it's not a "man crush" thing with me. I met Nate a few years back when the RA had the National rally at the Barber Sports Complex and Museum. I had a few questions about the ARE 9 Tee and asked about his thoughts about it. A little back-round here is I just approached him with a few questions and observations regarding the R 9T and what he had done with his recently acquired Are 9 Tee. I had a /2 BMW in the Vintage display that weekend so for the most part I was just another fan of N8T and if he believed me that I did have an Are 9 Tee he is far different than most Big brand reps . First and lasting imprecation is that he is a genuine, talented and honest representative for the BMW brand. He listened, interacted and shared his opinion of the 9T and improvements he was looking for in the bike. He was open and honest when he shared his thoughts, He is the real deal here. Great job Nate, its not just the bike it is you also.

Zeff
Im finally slowing down this year and taking time to catch up on some reading. For sure man say hello whenever. I look forward to 2020 as the Boxer Cup this past season put life back into racing and riding.

·
Super Moderator
10,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im finally slowing down this year and taking time to catch up on some reading. For sure man say hello whenever. I look forward to 2020 as the Boxer Cup this past season put life back into racing and riding.
I followed your progress in the Boxer Cup N8, and have to say you did a really great job - especially as you had to learn a lot of tracks from scratch. Let's hope the BC comes back next year, and you can get all the way to P1!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Cool vid. He's right about the soul of the bike. I've owned heaps of bikes but that air cooled boxer just gives it so much character, more than any other bike I've owned or ridden.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts