BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
R9T Racer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just got a new (old stock) Racer, was part of the vinyl wrap dealer display here in Oz, lucky for me it came off easily! It’s a bog stock white racer with wire wheels, y’all know what they look like.

I’m on the peninsula in Victoria Australia, I’m a motorcycle artist you can see my stuff on Instagram Russell.murchie

·
Registered
BMW R nineT Pure
256 Posts
Congrats on your Racer and welcome to the forum! :)

We know what they look like, but photos are always still welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
Congrats & welcome

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,030 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋
Plenty of riding to be had if you live in the right state! :whistle::giggle:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome! I got my NOS 2018 Racer earlier this year as well.
Wonder if you still have pictures of the vinyl wrap?

·
Administrator
11,643 Posts
Welcome aboard, mate! :)

·
Registered
2014 R nine T Classic
15 Posts
Welcome mate. I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm down that way again, you know, when we're allowed :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello Mr. Mow, also a Racer owner, a 2017 that I purchased in 2018. No offense intended, but vinyl wrap is no alternative for the beautiful paint on stock or some of the schemes I've seen. I particularly like the blue-red option 719, and I would like to see if someone out there has painted one in the older orange R80 scheme.

Real Question Though... WTF are you paying for bikes down under if they are giving you $10K off? Even in Aus$, that is a huge discount, unless you are paying Aus$25K or more. I picked mine up for US $15K (taxes, reg. and other incl.) and thought it was not a great deal... You can ride out on a Pure for under $12K and the std. R9T is ~$16K out the door. And I live in high tax mass-o-2-shits, USA!

·
Registered
R9T Racer
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah the vinyl was awful, couple of beers and a hairdryer fixed it!

the bikes list was $25k as it had wire wheels, heated grips, rizoma mirrors, tinted screen, led light etc.. they basically threw every accessory they had at it.
$25k is about $20k is I think

1 - 20 of 21 Posts