BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, took delivery today of a 2018 Urban G/S, I watched all of the reviews and my first impressions echo them all about how the bike looks. I have wanted another BMW for some time but never was attracted to the model line up and with the new model having more modes and options - I wanted something back to basics so took the plunge on an pre-owned model.

·
Premium Member
2,006 Posts
Congrats & welcome here.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,103 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋

·
Registered
BMW R nineT Pure
400 Posts
Congrats on your new Urban G/S and welcome to the forum! :) Please post a photo or two when you get time. We never get tired of seeing photos of the R9T!

·
Administrator
11,766 Posts
Glad to have you here. Welcome from a little south of you... ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
A warm welcome - just as the cold, wet weather plus The Plague appears to be putting an end to the 2020 riding season. Here's hoping we can all enjoy our R9T's on warm tarmac in 2021 - until then we have The Forum (populated by chaps who irritate me by posting pictures of nice bikes in sunny climes and probably see rain twice a year).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi there, first run with the bike and really pleased, one of the reviewers said it was like flying a world war fighter plane, I can feel that, it has a great sound and that torque action going on. See the pictures from Perthshire and as I am in Scotland I had to include a Castle.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Go on and spill the beans - which castle is that? Guessing that ford is up one of the Angus glens? Liking the bike colour scheme with the panniers for a grand day out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The ford is at the top of the road in Small Glenshee, the castle is Menzies outside Aberfeldy.

Video of the delivery

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
After this outing the bike is covered in mud and cow s***. I ordered a mudsling which arrived today, so I need to clean the bike and fit it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts