BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi out there all you sensible people.
Finally couldn't resist the temptation anymore and succumbed to the allure of the Urban GS.
It took months to get round to it but in the end I couldn't resist my reptile instincts anymore, going to bed and waking up in the morning with the same nagging thoughts night after night, sure some of you've been there too.
But in the end the perfect excuse came up, my 60th birthday 馃巵 to myself.
Now to start kitting it out with a few basic necessities.
Looking forward to using the knowledge and findings you people have contributed here.
Cheers
Dave in Sweden

Super Moderator
Hi and welcome to the forum. 馃憢
Congratulations on finally making the right choice!

Registered
Hi out there all you sensible people.
Finally couldn't resist the temptation anymore and succumbed to the allure of the Urban GS.
It took months to get round to it but in the end I couldn't resist my reptile instincts anymore, going to bed and waking up in the morning with the same nagging thoughts night after night, sure some of you've been there too.
But in the end the perfect excuse came up, my 60th birthday 馃巵 to myself.
Now to start kitting it out with a few basic necessities.
Looking forward to using the knowledge and findings you people have contributed here.
Cheers
Dave in Sweden
Hi and welcome,
You mean you thought about it before sleep, then again when you awoke!
Shame on you, it should have been going round and round in your mind, all through the night. That鈥檚 what happens with me....were are those meds? :);)

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all for making me feel welcome, feels like I've come home again after being out in the cold for years, very cozy, like a warm blanket and a cup of oxo on a cold winters night.
Not been in one of these forums for years as I got sick of bickering and besserwissers in previous ones, with time they seem to attract all kinds of head the balls, but so far this one doesn't show any signs of degeneration or decay, I'll do my best to honor the spirit and contribute with constructive common sense when I feel I can.
Dave.

Registered
Hello from NY USA. I too have an Urban R9t. And...I鈥檓 60 as well. Nice bike, and good forum, welcome!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Hello yourself you wise Old Owl.
Thanks for those reassuring words, that confirms it for me, what a relief, it wasn't my reptile instincts that made me buy the bike, rather an evolutionary thing, a genetic trigger that kicks in at the ripe old age of 60, I'll bet the designers were 60 when they got it together.
/Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts