BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted a few shots from some of the custom houses across other threads, so thought i'd start one as a collective. Hoping this will turn into a gallery of some of the more radical customisations that may not come from individual owners builds.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Cool.

Can I show these in the German 9T Forum or is there some kind of copyright?

·
Registered
753 Posts
That's exactly what I'm looking for !!

@NineTJoe: Do you know who built this bike ?
It's an Aussie License Plate, isn't it ? Do the Aussie colleagues have any idea ?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Interesting rego plate on the last photo, it comes from My neck of the woods:) Great pics, thanks for sharing:D
No problemo!

funny thing is that I saw this concept a while ago and totally forgot about it and how it relaes to the R NineT. The placement of the plate is exactly where I want mine. Clean and straight. Can't wait to work with some small metals and tacks for the tag plate.

That's exactly what I'm looking for !!

@NineTJoe: Do you know who built this bike ?
It's an Aussie License Plate, isn't it ? Do the Aussie colleagues have any idea ?
They did some runs with it over in Aus hence the plate but not exactly sure who exactly did the fab and build, aussie guys might have a betetr idea so chime in please ;)

This the lo rider concept they made ages ago no?

Bang on supertramp, its been around for a while.The unveiled the concept back in 2008 at the milan eicma show.

1 - 20 of 406 Posts