BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any nineT owners in the Cleveland area signed up to NineTForum? With summer travel out of the way, I was wondering if we could put a short ride/meet and greet together.

Best,

Reactions: RnineT11

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey rnineT and VariableResistor,

How about a meeting somewhere halfway from Cleveland and Columbus? Any suggestions for a place and a ride?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually have ridden through that area the past three weekends, too. Got tired of riding in the East side. Live in University Heights.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sounds like Sills might have had its best 6 months in sales ever! :)

As a side note - if you guys haven't scheduled your 600 mile service yet, get it scheduled. I like Sills because its old school ...but they only have so many operating tables. Book your appointment now.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well, come on out!

Guys! Spoke with Dominic today. Eta is November 11! I cannot wait!! At least I have time to "accessorize"!

Cheers!
Tom

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hope you guys are taking advantage of the weather! I am bikeless (until Nov. 11) so I am living vicariously through all of you!

T

·
Registered
65 Posts
Would love to, and I've been riding up in Avon Lake, Westlake, and even a couple quick runs out to willoughby.
My daughter had her first communion in Sunday. With family in town, it's not looking good. I've been trying to convince my bro to bring his Duc out with him, but I've not been successful. I'll be back out there the next weekend. I will post up again.
TK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 59 Posts