BMW NineT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Would love to, and I've been riding up in Avon Lake, Westlake, and even a couple quick runs out to willoughby.
My daughter had her first communion in Sunday. With family in town, it's not looking good. I've been trying to convince my bro to bring his Duc out with him, but I've not been successful. I'll be back out there the next weekend. I will post up again.
TK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Guys,

I would be able to meet up/ride some this Sunday--late morning/early afternoon. I could also wait a bigger group to form and ride the following Sunday. Let me know. I'm Uptown, near the Case Western campus. Thanks for the idea!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Cool! I have to say 5/3 is out for me as I have family in town. The 10th? As long as I don't drop the ball for Mother's Day....I'll be up for an afternoon meet up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes - sorry, just saw this today.

No worries. I spied your bike in your drive as I was heading to work a couple weeks back. Hopefully we can all meet up

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Guys,

I would be able to meet up/ride some this Sunday--late morning/early afternoon. I could also wait a bigger group to form and ride the following Sunday. Let me know. I'm Uptown, near the Case Western campus. Thanks for the idea!
Great! How about meet at Starbucks in Brecksville @ 11:00 Sunday?
Everyone's welcome!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Great! How about meet at Starbucks in Brecksville @ 11:00 Sunday?
Everyone's welcome!
Hi VR,

Sorry, I just saw your post. If you are still okay for a meet, 11:00 am sounds fine, but would you be willing to meet any closer? Brecksville is quite a ways. How about near (or at) Sills. Next Sunday would work for me, too. Thanks.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Meet-Greet-Ride Tomorrow (Sun. May 10)?

Would anyone in the area be willing to ride tomorrow (Sun. May, 10)? Reply or PM me.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Awww, just saw this. I will be around next weekend...Thoughts?
Great. So will I. Sunday, May 17 @ 10:30 a.m. where? Nearby Sills, somewhere in Beachwood, Edgewater Park? Anyone else?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hi John! Looks like Sunday 5/17. Around 1030.

Tom

Great, Sunday (5/17) at 10:30 am it is. It seems we are very well spread around different parts of the Greater Cleveland area: (i) Uptown (by the Case Western campus); (ii) near Macedonia or Medina; (iii) Avon Lake; (iv) John (?). What would be a good place to meet?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I haven't found many good roads out west, but then again I'm new to riding around here. Met a buddy at a winking lizard close to Boston Mills/Brandywine a couple weeks ago. Decent riding around there...so I'm saying I can meet up wherever. Except buffalo

·
Registered
54 Posts
HI Guys -

Thanks for organizing a ride - really great. I don't think I can make this coming Sunday morning... but if something changes, please do still post your planned meeting time. If I can make it out - I'll look for a few good looking bikes in a parking lot somewhere.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great, Sunday (5/17) at 10:30 am it is. It seems we are very well spread around different parts of the Greater Cleveland area: (i) Uptown (by the Case Western campus); (ii) near Macedonia or Medina; (iii) Avon Lake; (iv) John (?). What would be a good place to meet?
Not sure if the weather is going to cooperate for us...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would love to join this weekend. Wife is however out of town and I am on kid patrol. Be safe, have a great time, take lots of pics.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Not sure if the weather is going to cooperate for us...
Well, tomorrow (5/17) at the Burger King parking lot (by the gas station), across the street from Sills sounds like a plan. PM me if you are planning on coming. If the pavement is not wet and rain is not coming to the area within a two-tree hour window, I will leave home (Uptown by Case campus) around 9:45 am. I will PM you if I am not coming. Hope this works and look forward to meeting you and your nineTs.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well, tomorrow (5/17) at the Burger King parking lot (by the gas station), across the street from Sills sounds like a plan. PM me if you are planning on coming. If the pavement is not wet and rain is not coming to the area within a two-tree hour window, I will leave home (Uptown by Case campus) around 9:45 am. I will PM you if I am not coming. Hope this works and look forward to meeting you and your nineTs.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks

Tom

·
Registered
11 Posts
Doesn't seem to be much activity here but I just picked up a 9T today and live in Akron. Only got to ride about 40 miles today but hey that's pretty good for February in Ohio.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts