BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day to those interested.
I'm old, Australian, had lots off bikes since the late 60's, still have a British classic and a new thingo that I'm enjoying but looking hard at a new NineT. Here for a quick education and if I jump I guess it will be a long relationship. Now to find the questions area.

·
Registered
HD Rocker FXCWC; Scrambler, to be bought
104 Posts
Hi there from up here!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the forum. M also new to this forum but haven't introduced myself yet. Roaming around posts reading stuff, information, and fun. ☺

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the welcome, time to read and digest the replies to my question posted in a different area.(y)

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,829 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. 👋
Which corner of Oz are you located?

I would suggest taking the time to have a good read through all the sections of the forum.
You'll find that pretty well all questions have been answered in some way; lots of info to digest! :geek:

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Thanks for further welcomes.
Captain, I'm from the northern end of The Illawarra, an hour south of Sydney.
Welcome and GoodOnYa … I don’t think you’ll regret mounting a 9T if your a seasoned rider especially if you maintain your own machines as I have for a 1/2 century. This bike is as close to maintenance free a machine as I’ve ever owned. StayUpOn2 and don’t break a gasket !

·
Administrator
12,706 Posts
Welcome, mate! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ongoing welcomes are very nice, thanks.
So far I'm finding the this forum friendly and helpful, impressed!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts