BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the October Bike of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Congrats to our September winner @MotoLeeAZ

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. Your bike should be a R nineT model, or a custom based on a R nineT.
  3. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  4. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  5. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  6. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  8. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
R9T 2027 Ducati multistrada 1260s panigale v2
29 Posts
Here is my offering for BOTM
From Front rear
Rizoma fly screen painted black stripe and on hump and front fender. Denali M7 led headlamp in neo shell, motogadget motoscope instrument with holder, Denali soudbomb horn, kellerman chrome bullet front & rear indicators, ac schnitzer brake clutch caps, clip ons, fuel cap, chrome alloy forged wheels, gold lock nut cap, quad lock holder and wireless charger, usb socket powered from hps socket , foldable brake and clutch levers , unit garage leather tank strap, right pannier frame and Kahli pannier bag, frame hole cover plugs, r&g oil cooler protector, puig hugger, refoamed seat Sussex motorcycles , Remus exhaust? Unit garage headers link
Pipe , flap cat delete, rapidbike evo fueling, wilbers nightline shock , fancy bike rear light tail delete , air box delete 190 rear tyre r&g front and rear crash protectors, sw motech crash guards , Denali fog lights

Arg chrome engine cases Givi tank
Ring and bag

Sorry not best photos just squeezed last drops of fuel bringing her home petrol stations still closed
Had a side plate now mounted on rear painted fender and seat bump to
Match painted silver brushed tank

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is my 2017 hand brush aluminium tank
Absolutely love that bike i ride daily and go on long trips in the week end with mates.
Few mods
Unit garage headers, dna pod filters, fbt tail light, moto gadgets indicators, rizoma bar, mirrors and pegs. Customs badges from pcc, trip machine grips, front grill headlight.
looking to get wilbers rear shock next and a cover battery.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive tire Helmet
Tire Wheel Sky Plant Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to the October Bike of the Month Competition!

View attachment 147517

Congrats to our September winner @MotoLeeAZ

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. Your bike should be a R nineT model, or a custom based on a R nineT.
  3. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  4. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  5. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  6. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  8. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
Thanks GUYS!!

·
Registered
Urban GS 2021
212 Posts
I almost feel "not worthy" of entering the BOM contest because my bike is totally stock, but boy .... does it ever make me smile every single day!

2021 Urban GS - I could stare at it all day, but I do ride just about every day, and the sensation and pleasure I get is indescribable. I actually talk to myself in my helmet! After many thousands of kms now, every ride brings new appreciation of the power, smoothness and overall dynamics of this great ride. Since I only got it end of June, I've only done 2 "long" trips of 500km , but I've hit 5000km for the season with about 3 weeks left to go.

What can I say, after my Sportster (which I REALLY liked), this is just a total revelation !

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Sky
Plant Tire Property Vehicle Building
Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle Helmet Automotive fuel system

1 - 7 of 7 Posts