BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2021 R Nine T
113 Posts
Take a look at these as an alternative mirror plugs from ClassicBIke Raisch in Germany - brake and clutch reservoir clamps without the mirror threads. A little detail thing that makes a big difference visually.

Reflex camera Camera accessory Camera lens Digital camera Camera
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle Carbon

·
Registered
2021 R Nine T
113 Posts
Yes, Iike Chopper Bob says - the easiest solution is to simply flip the clamps upside down so the opening won't collect water, dirt, etc. But then, you will still be staring at the unused nubs of the mirror mount(s), which I personally got tired of.

·
Premium Member
BMW R nineT Pure
2,199 Posts
I bought a set of black anodized aluminum bolts on Amazon for the times I'm running bar-end mirrors. They were only about $15 USD for the pair and look okay to me. Better than the open mirror stalk hole anyway. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just waiting on delivery of a 719 classic and was looking to see where I can get some mirror plugs as I am fitting bar end mirrors. I have only found some through unit garage in the UK which are a little pricy. does any one know if they are available in aus
Hi There, You may be able to use the BMW blanking caps used on the R Nine T racer as the mirrors on this model were attached to the fairing I believe.
I’ll dig out the part number for those I purchased recently and post it tomorrow. Took a little bit of digging by my local dealer to find it.
I originally found the Info about these from the YouTube videos done by Pier City Customs.

·
Registered
R9T Option 719 Black/Night Aluminum
174 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
21 - 33 of 33 Posts