BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just completed my first mod, of a planned mod, of my R9T Pure that hasn't arrived yet.
As I have said in other posts I am gathering a great assortment of add-ons for my bike, one of them being a seat cowl. I ordered the standard BMW silver anodized aluminum cowl but wanted it to more closely match my Black Storm Metallic/Racing Red paint job. I figured I would give a try painting it myself with a motorcycle aerosol spray touch up kit. If it didn't come out right I could always get it re-done professionally.
I could not find the color needed from my favorite site so I had to try someone new. Well after 2 tries using 2 different manufacturers kits this is what I have. Looks pretty good to me in real life, if the actual bike color matches the Wunderlich bar shown then I think it will do.
Opinions and critique please - sometimes I look at things too long to remain fair judge!

Grass Wood Gas Personal protective equipment Art

Car Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle Cloud Hood

·
Registered
BMW R Nine T Urban GS X
80 Posts
I just completed my first mod, of a planned mod, of my R9T Pure that hasn't arrived yet.
As I have said in other posts I am gathering a great assortment of add-ons for my bike, one of them being a seat cowl. I ordered the standard BMW silver anodized aluminum cowl but wanted it to more closely match my Black Storm Metallic/Racing Red paint job. I figured I would give a try painting it myself with a motorcycle aerosol spray touch up kit. If it didn't come out right I could always get it re-done professionally.
I could not find the color needed from my favorite site so I had to try someone new. Well after 2 tries using 2 different manufacturers kits this is what I have. Looks pretty good to me in real life, if the actual bike color matches the Wunderlich bar shown then I think it will do.
Opinions and critique please - sometimes I look at things too long to remain fair judge!

View attachment 153931

View attachment 153932
I did the exact same, ordered loads of parts before I got the bike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts