BMW NineT Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Beautiful photos, thank you for sharing. Thank God for work travel.

I'm glad I scrolled though all 34 pictures instead on clicking on just the 6 thumbnails that are in your post.

I noticed that in this new format, the photos that show up are all of the photos that even other people post so not all of those photos are mine. Mine mostly have my bike in them but everyone has posted some amazing shots.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Pure
1,893 Posts
I noticed that in this new format, the photos that show up are all of the photos that even other people post so not all of those photos are mine. Mine mostly have my bike in them but everyone has posted some amazing shots.

Aha! Okay, that makes sense - the thumbnails go with the particular post, and the entire scroll goes with the parent post.

Thanks.

·
Registered
152 Posts
...I just love reading this stuff......life is for living hey?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have been a member for a month, I don't even have my bike yet (4 more days to wait).
Wild at heart stories are made to be shared.
Thanks for sharing this one.

·
Registered
113 Posts
awesome! PCH is on my list as well.... i would have to rent a bike out there to do it though (not sure i'm mentally prepared for a cross America trip just yet).

·
Registered
2018 Pure
40 Posts
Nice write up on an awesome trip. I've hit sections of this in a classic sports car but not on a bike. Thanks for the inspiration!

·
Registered
2015 Classic
49 Posts
I used to do an annual trip to Laguna Seca from Seattle with a bunch a biker friends - this brings back great memories. Fair play for doing it on work time 👍👍😎 Miss those roads

·
Registered
22 Posts
Great post even after a year and a half. I'm sure it will be enjoyable years from now-thanks for sharing your trip.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I've been locked down for so long now, I'm desperate for a good long road trip. I picked up some parts to get my Scrambler back to 100% operational so I can do some trips to Idaho and Montana this summer.

·
Registered
2018 r nine t pure
34 Posts
Thanks for sharing, PCH from Seattle to San Diego is on my short list, though it would be tempting to keep going into Baja.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts