BMW NineT Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1151 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi there, here the luggage I use on my UGS :
RIZOMA rear bag support and saddlebag supports : great products, easy to install, but a bit expensive (Rizoma...)
On the tank I installed the BMW tank belt in black leather and own 2 BMW tankbags. A little one for my daily use : big enough to contain my smartphone, keys, wallet, papers and sunglasses. The big one can hold up to 11 liters, very useful when I want to take with me my photography stuff.
On the rear bag support I installed a litttle tail bag from SHOT (ref. SO1350) in which I put my disk lock and a microfiber piece.

My saddlebag is a tailor-made bag from TREESIZEVERSE : in fact it is a Belgian craftsman who makes all kinds of bags, its products are superb. He works leather and oiled-cotton fabrics. It must be known that he makes each bag on order, he has no stock. Each bag can also be adapted to the customer's request, so each bag is unique.
For example, I asked him for an all-black oiled-cotton saddlebag, which he had never done before. I also gave him the dimensions that I wanted so that the bag fits perfectly to my support Rizoma.
Ronald, the craftman, is really nice and does the best to offer you the perfect product.
I use it for two years now, wathever the weather conditions, and I am delighted : it bumps over time and still remains as strong and waterproof as it was in the beginning.
I can only warmly invite you to visit his website to see his products and their quality : www.treesizeverse.com
Particularly this page : https://www.treesizeverse.com/product/motorbike-bag-motorcycle-bag-bicycle-bag-pannier-in-waxed-canvas-bike-accessories

·
Registered
19 Posts
SW-Motech Blaze saddlebags added today, along with EVO Daypack tank bag and Wunderlich Media Handlebar bag (not really visible). Wunderlich Throttle Lock going on tomorrow and Dart windscreen on the way. NOTE:. I have never heard this criticism of the Blaze bags but you have to relocate the rear turn signals back and it is very difficult if not impossible to install the bags onto the pannier posts. I had to disconnect the posts, mount the bags to them then mount the posts? Make sense? I can't believe I haven't read that in reviews.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
SW-Motech Blaze saddlebags added today, along with EVO Daypack tank bag and Wunderlich Media Handlebar bag (not really visible). Wunderlich Throttle Lock going on tomorrow and Dart windscreen on the way. NOTE:. I have never heard this criticism of the Blaze bags but you have to relocate the rear turn signals back and it is very difficult if not impossible to install the bags onto the pannier posts. I had to disconnect the posts, mount the bags to them then mount the posts? Make sense? I can't believe I haven't read that in reviews.
I have to disconnect the post on the muffler side to get it on the bag. The other side slides on fine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Tried again today and if I pivot the bag down just right I can get the muffler side bag on and off. I don't like though that they didn't give a closure plate to neaten up the old mounts for the turn signals. Guess I'll have to fabricate them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
That's really strange. I have the same setup on my UGS and it is really simple to fit and remove the cases with the bars in place. What is it that stops you being able to put them on?

·
Registered
19 Posts
The indicators get relocated directly behind the bags making it difficult/impossible to slide the bags off the bars unless you pivot the bags onto a more or less horizontal position. Which means undoing the velcro straps, which in time will ruin the Velcro straps, I believe.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ah, yes I know what you mean.
I always slide the bags on then join the velcro. I've never tried to put them in still attached together.

1101 - 1120 of 1151 Posts