BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1461 - 1480 of 1520 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,062 Posts
I've looked through the internet and there're a lot of options out there for soft bags, however, I prefer hard bags, couldn't find much options in that category.
If you don't want to go for the boxy adventure style cases, then have a look at Hepco and Becker's C-Bow system. They have a selection of hard cases.

Reactions: ArmandoMartin

·
Registered
HD Rocker FXCWC; Scrambler due March
321 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
If you don't want to go for the boxy adventure style cases, then have a look at Hepco and Becker's C-Bow system. They have a selection of hard cases.
Thanks,
I've checked the website and Street Reloaded soft bag set for C-Bow holder - Street RELOADED Softbags - C-Bow Bags - Luggage systems bags got me, however, the prices are a bit out of budget and there must be the higher delivery / shipping charges, as they are from the UK or idk maybe from Germany.
Also found these Viking Extra Large Black Street/Sportbike Saddlebags prices are relatively low. But not sure about the quality and adjustments. If anyone have experience please do recommend me the best one. I've a budget of $200, need the side bags for my next trip, asap!

·
Registered
45 Posts
That panniers gonna cost me a lot, I have to consume all my reserves. Thanks anyways.

Confused! Are these bags has a cost of 1,110 Euro or 1.110 Euro? it's not clearly mentioned on the website.😔

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
5,062 Posts
Confused! Are these bags has a cost of 1,110 Euro or 1.110 Euro? it's not clearly mentioned on the website.😔
It is written as 1.110 which is possibly a European thing, but the price is One thousand, one hundred and ten for the kit.

Reactions: TimC

·
Registered
2015 R NineT K21
217 Posts
Hi, this is a bit odd to ask this thing here, but I'm a new 9T rider and looking to get some side bags for my bike, please recommend the best.
Welcome to the forum, and to your new R Nine T! Bags are subjective. The R Nine isn't really a touring bike, but some folks do travel with theirs. Depends on the look you're going for. Dry or wet weather resistant bags, hard, semi hard, or soft bags. I use a small tank bag, and some saddlebags. I use the Givi EA100B saddle bags on my R Nine. They are affordable, and work well for my needs.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and to your new R Nine T! Bags are subjective. The R Nine isn't really a touring bike, but some folks do travel with theirs. Depends on the look you're going for. Dry or wet weather resistant bags, hard, semi hard, or soft bags. I use a small tank bag, and some saddlebags. I use the Givi EA100B saddle bags on my R Nine. They are affordable, and work well for my needs.
Thanks, DesertRoad, I'm looking, exactly something relevant to what you're describing. Weather resistant is the top priority.

·
Registered
2017 R9T Classic
147 Posts
I have the two BMW leather/canvas bags and like them a lot. If I were to do a trip a tank bag and backpack was what I was thinking since I have the tail hump. I guess I could strap a bag over the hump since it could also rest on the saddle bags.

Not sure that I would tour on the bike though since I could just drive my Supra.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Im in the process of this combo:
Right now i have the sw-motech slc and the bag

ordering pelican 1430 and use the slc carrier and attached the slc bag bracket at the back of 1430
I want to continue using my legends sw motech and avoid to get off/on their bag bracket everytime I need them.

I was looking for buying new pair of bag brackets but I didn`t find them. If your bag bracket broke you have to buy all new saddle bag???...No spare parts available???

I found this. Probably attached Pelican to this is easier than remove bag bracket from legends? and more secure? (big surface to drill and attached in several points???). There is one for each side (left/right).

·
Registered
73 Posts
I want to continue using my legends sw motech and avoid to get off/on their bag bracket everytime I need them.

I was looking for buying new pair of bag brackets but I didn`t find them. If your bag bracket broke you have to buy all new saddle bag???...No spare parts available???

I found this. Probably attached Pelican to this is easier than remove bag bracket from legends? and more secure? (big surface to drill and attached in several points???). There is one for each side (left/right).

I like the bracket but the bag is hideous. I'm annoyed with those metal clips. I'm ready to rip the 💩 out of it just to get the bracket. I don't understand why SW-Motech won't sell just the bracket.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I like the bracket but the bag is hideous. I'm annoyed with those metal clips. I'm ready to rip the 💩 out of it just to get the bracket. I don't understand why SW-Motech won't sell just the bracket.
In general I like them. But they are a bit small. In my case 9'8L both.

Pelican I think is 15L aprox?

I

1461 - 1480 of 1520 Posts