BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1481 - 1500 of 1520 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I want to continue using my legends sw motech and avoid to get off/on their bag bracket everytime I need them.

I was looking for buying new pair of bag brackets but I didn`t find them. If your bag bracket broke you have to buy all new saddle bag???...No spare parts available???

I found this. Probably attached Pelican to this is easier than remove bag bracket from legends? and more secure? (big surface to drill and attached in several points???). There is one for each side (left/right).

Are these what you're looking for?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Are these what you're looking for?

Not exactly but it is the best option (better than I posted before). They are to adapt Sysbag saddlebags to SLC of Legends. I was looking for the piece is at the back of legend saddlebag. No possible to buy it as spare parts...

·
Registered
58 Posts
I used a Peli case as a top box on my KTM and it was a bit too heavy. Worked fine though.

I'm looking at getting these 30L bags to use with the SW Motech adapters I linked to above. Some thin alloy plate on the inside of the bag, similar size to the adapter, and jobs a good un!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I want to continue using my legends sw motech and avoid to get off/on their bag bracket everytime I need them.

I was looking for buying new pair of bag brackets but I didn`t find them. If your bag bracket broke you have to buy all new saddle bag???...No spare parts available???

I found this. Probably attached Pelican to this is easier than remove bag bracket from legends? and more secure? (big surface to drill and attached in several points???). There is one for each side (left/right).

That's a great product, I'm also thinking of getting one. Would it be suitable for Viking Extra Large Black Street/Sportbike Saddlebags for these bags, too? I've ordered them recently, waiting for the company to ship them.
Please anyone, let me know so that I'll order it too.

·
Registered
Nine T Scrambler
205 Posts
My birthday is approching and I aked my wife for the side rack and Khali bag from unit garage.

I already have their side rack on my current bike, Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 and it's very good quality.
What I like aboutthis rack is that it's really simple and you can adapt many mounting solution and accessories to it. I'm sporting a .50 ammo box now :D

·
Registered
Nine T Scrambler
205 Posts
I'm looking at getting these 30L bags to use with the SW Motech adapters I linked to above. Some thin alloy plate on the inside of the bag, similar size to the adapter, and jobs a good un!

I have a bag from rhinowalk, I use it on my bicycle when I go grocery, I have for 2 years maybe. Great bag, plenty of room, very sturdy and I pack it like a mule.

·
Registered
BMW R Nine T Scrambler
49 Posts
I go to work every day with my Scrambler and in winter I always have to have my rain gear with me (to equip myself at the office before leaving or in case of unexpected rain on the way). I also have to carry my PC from work and my lunch.

All this is really heavy in my waterproof backpack (Velomacchi) and after thinking about it, the unit garage bag holder seems to meet my needs. It would take the burden of the backpack off my shoulders and the rack is locked against theft.

I'm planning to take this unit garage bag holder for everyday use next month:

Water Wheel Sky Tire Automotive tire

Does someone tryied this bag holder here or I will be the test-subject 😁 ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Does anyone happen to know if there are hard panniers that fit the unit garage bilateral pannier frame? I bought one hoping to put the waxed cotton ones on but now have a hankering for the hard panniers and would like to use what I have.

·
Registered
HD Rocker FXCWC; Scrambler due March
321 Posts
Does anyone happen to know if there are hard panniers that fit the unit garage bilateral pannier frame? I bought one hoping to put the waxed cotton ones on but now have a hankering for the hard panniers and would like to use what I have.
Unit garage has hard cases too,....

·
Registered
HD Rocker FXCWC; Scrambler due March
321 Posts
You may need this:

It is a additional frame for on the exhaust side of the hard case pannier frame

·
Registered
BMW R Nine T Scrambler
49 Posts
Hi!

You can install the quick release system (KLICKfix) on the small hard pannier from Holan. You'll have to do the drills by yourself but the look fantastic on the urban gs below :

KLICKfix system : (63€ for 2 pieces)

Holan RACER panniers : (200€ for 1 pannier without options)

You'll also need this kind of drill : (35€ but you can get much more cheaper)

A pic of the racer panniers:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Motorcycle

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

For a shipping to USA (Polish brand) you must expect a very long shippement time (3 mounth or more).

1481 - 1500 of 1520 Posts