BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
First off, eff quadlock for having an auto-play video on their product page followed by a modal popup, that right there turns me away.

Second, I've been using this, it works great and doesn't require a case or pop-socket prohibiting wireless charging:

Only $20. Totally weatherproof. I've been using it for over a year.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like the RAM mount tough-claw because it allows you to quickly mount it to any bike without tools, and remove it when you don't need it. the RAM system has a lot of universal support, and allows me to articulate the phone to the desired position for best viewing and orientation to the bars, bike, etc. I've been using their X mount for years without issue, though with current iphones you have to be careful where the clamps bite down because they will hit the side buttons on the phone. There are plenty of other clamp brands that use the same ball mount, so the options are plenty. The advantage over quadlock is that you don't need to use their phone case for it to work.

·
Super Moderator
3,298 Posts
To mount a phone "at the bar clamp" get one of the RAM ball mounts that have the bolt through.
This replaces one of your handlebar clamp bolts and then you can get one of their universal phone holders.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Quadlock, works brilliant, fast attach/disconnect using a specific iPhone case. I can see my gauges fine and i can also use Waze or google maps and see everything i need.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Also Quadlock. Also like the phone case and use it all the time. Slim, very protective and strong but still pretty!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts