BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost riding season! We all love the NineT, but what else does everyone ride?

For me I'm riding a 2006 CBR600RR Race bike. Complete with the Daedalus decalus even though it's not a BMW :D

Rode my first race of the season this last weekend. Took home 15th, 9th, 8th, and 3rd places in my races. First trophy ever for me!

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is my 2015 R1200 GS Adventure Water Cooled in february/2016, in a trip of 11.500km from Porto Alegre, Brasil, to Ushuaia, Argentina, and back to Porto Alegre.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
FJR1300AE, touring baby:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had 2 ST1200, one blue and one White. Great bike!
I did 24,000 miles on my First Edition Super 10 and I have done almost 12,000 miles on my white one. They are great bikes. I'm heading off to Europe in May for another 3,000 miles, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia and the Czech Republic, can't wait.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Ja da schau' her..., der Niederbayer...;)

Hab' die Nuda letztes Jahr September verkauft, wollte wieder eine echte Supermoto als Nebenbei-Spassgerät. 0:)

·
Super Moderator
2014 BMW R NineT (Classic)
10,954 Posts
Wo is'n die Nuda ?

Ja da schau' her..., der Niederbayer...;)

Hab' die Nuda letztes Jahr September verkauft, wollte wieder eine echte Supermoto als Nebenbei-Spassgerät. 0:)

Hi Gents. I honestly mean no disrespect, but please refrain from speaking in non-English language unless you are chatting in your regional sub section of the forum. This is a global forum and for better or worse, English is the common language chosen.

Again I truly mean no offence, but I'd appreciate your cooperation in future.

Thank you

·
Registered
520 Posts
No offence taken.

He asked me what happened to my Nuda and I answered him that I've sold the Husqvarna last September because I wanted a Supermoto again.

My apologies for the German posts.

But he started it.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts