BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Pure
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a really interesting offering from Pier City. They sell the DEVmoto gear indicator for the single clock variant owners that want to keep the single analog clock. I probably would've gone this route, but I have the twin clock set-up now.

Pier City - DEVmoto

The DEVmoto module uses the "Trip 1" screen to display the gear.

Speedometer White Odometer Light Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
This is a really interesting offering from Pier City. They sell the DEVmoto gear indicator for the single clock variant owners that want to keep the single analog clock. I probably would've gone this route, but I have the twin clock set-up now.

Pier City - DEVmoto

The DEVmoto module uses the "Trip 1" screen to display the gear.

View attachment 147372
Very clean looking, no confusion there. All you need at a glance. How about a pict of your double clock set up Ray. …..Blitz

·
Registered
36 Posts
Interesting solution to a problem that I didn’t know I had! Bulb error delete may be worth it if you want a brighter headlight and don’t want to deal with the hassle. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2021 Nine T Pure 719 Aluminum
23 Posts
I actually like the look of the two dials, so I went with the OEM setup for my 2021 Pure...

·
Registered
2017 Prambler
454 Posts
I started riding on a buddy's Honda CB350 back in the 1970's. Two dials just looks "normal" to me, and I can't imagine riding a bike without a tach.

Best,
-Tim

·
Registered
36 Posts
yeah I had two dials and then took the tach off. I think I would put it back on if I had one of the little front fairings, but to me the single dial looks more...natural? Appropriateness is in the eye of the beholder I suppose

·
Registered
2020, RnineT/5
8 Posts
Thank you OP! I ordered one directly from the manufacturer who is based in France. Worked out to be cheaper that way due to the exchange rate. I’ll let you know how it works out

·
Super Moderator
2017 Pure
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thank you OP! I ordered one directly from the manufacturer who is based in France. Worked out to be cheaper that way due to the exchange rate. I’ll let you know how it works out
That's great! Hope it works out for you. Please share your experience once you've installed it, and a few photos ;)

·
Registered
2020, RnineT/5
8 Posts
I’m pretty happy. Ordered directly from the manufacturer in France on October 7. Delivered to Canada and promptly installed on October 13th. $174.33 Euro ($260.33 CAD) all in. A straightforward 25 min. job complicated only by the fly screen which I ultimately removed for better access and my poor French reading skills. Fortunately my kids are in French immersion at school and helped me order etc. I’ve tucked the slack wire and module itself up under the gas tank per the instructions. Ideally I’d like to secure it under there but that would necessitate lifting the tank. If only it had a fuel gauge…..
Speedometer Odometer Motor vehicle Tachometer Vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts