BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at Kineo, BST, PVM, or AC Schnitzer. I know, I know, that’s a pretty broad range, but honestly can’t really decide between them, so whoever has them available wins.

AC Schnitzer says in stock on their website, but who knows how accurate that is. BST doesn’t say anything. Same goes for PVM. I’ve seen some places had Kineo in stock, but I can’t seem to find them anymore...

Anybody know for sure or of a place that has any of the above on hand these days?

·
Registered
2017 Pure
231 Posts
I've been trying to get a set of Kineo's for six months. Tried ordering from two different places. Nobody has them, and Kineo is now saying minimum six months before they start producing them again. Seems they shut down because of Covid and have not been able to get back up and running again.

I have no idea about the other brands you listed.

Best,
-Tim

·
Registered
309 Posts
AC Schnitzer is pretty good at communication.. give them a call/send them a mail and you instantly know it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ended up placing an order for the S10...then saw they have a blemished set for 400 euros less. :mad:Shot off an email asking if I could get those instead 😂

It’s weird, they don’t process your card immediately? I put the order in, got the “received order” confirmation email, and in the email it says “if you want to to pay in advance via bank transfer, you can use _”. I guess they don’t process payment until it ships???? It also showed a VAT being factored in...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts