BMW NineT Forum banner

Port Glasgow Scotland

2K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  CJKaz 
#1 ·
Hi Troops, from Port Glasgow Scotland, I have Just Puchased an R9T 8 ball custom, after watching y/tube hidden stuff, there is meant to be an Optimate plug in wire tucked behind left side downtube for footrest mount, Mine just seems to have wires going to Exhaust cat, Does anyone know if ther is another charge point for Optimate.Thanks for any help.!!(y)(y)(y):cool:

#16 ·
Howdy from Texas and Welcome to the mix. Share stores, trade laughs and make friends … it’s easy, you already have one 🙋🏼‍♂️ me. Take some picts of your world and your bike and post often …………. BeWell and StayUpOn2 Mate …………………………………………. Blitz

#17 ·
Hi Kenny I own a 2018 R9T classic with a blue 8 ball custom paint scheme.I use the factory fitted socket which is located above the left hand cylinder fixed to frame this is linked to an optimate 4 "Can-bus" edition charger.This arrangement removes additional leads elsewhere on the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.