BMW NineT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed the K-Speed Diablo exhaust and absolutely love it! But I don't think I saw this one in my search and wondering if anyone has experience? It looks like their is no cross bar in front so the sound should be insane. Just curious

·
Registered
116 Posts
Darn! I had no idea such an exhaust existed (without a crossover pipe). Ugh, I already ordered my 2-2 KSpeed Diablo Exhaust which arrives sometime today, (and that Pro-Race cones looks better in my opinion), oh well.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I like the look of the Pro-Race exhaust system. I'm currently running a full Akrapovic system with the high mount muffler on the left side and flapper delete. Sounds and runs great.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually prefer the all black look of the K-Speed. But surprised that I didn't see info on the pro race when I was looking since it seems like a pretty popular option for slip ons. I think the closest I came across was Mass Moto

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
That looks absolutely filthy, i want it. I will have to wait until i move back to 'Murica, because ze Tschermans are really butthurt by loud noises (and breaking regulations, of course). America, the Land of the Free!!! ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
That's a nice looking exhaust. I don't think it would sound that good though. Not having a cross-pipe already makes the bike sound pretty mean with a "lopey" sound. Having 2 separate cans I think it would sound like 2 singles instead of a boxer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts