BMW NineT Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just finished the front fender and mounted the shock remote. The fender is off a KTM and mounts to a small 6 bolt bracket, I might have used as stock Urban GS fender but I'm hopeless at painting, so this seem the easiest solution.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi if I may the fender doesn’t suit the bike.
Too long and shape feels wrong.
You’ve gone that far so you should really get this right;)

·
Registered
R1200 NineT Urban GS
340 Posts
Yes, I think you may want to reconsider the fender. Now that the UGS are also black based, you should be able to find it black. Is the new rear shock higher? Looks like.

In general, thumbs up!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Here’s my second attempt at an alternative front fender. Also decided to revert to the stock air box but without the intake tube. Started on the pannier frame build, Should have it finished in a couple of weeks. I’m using a Yoshi muffler and high Arrow link pipe so it will be tucked up under the left pannier.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Classic
4,311 Posts

·
Registered
R1200 NineT Urban GS
340 Posts
Much better!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Here’s my second attempt at an alternative front fender. Also decided to revert to the stock air box but without the intake tube. Started on the pannier frame build, Should have it finished in a couple of weeks. I’m using a Yoshi muffler and high Arrow link pipe so it will be tucked up under the left pannier.
View attachment 140713

View attachment 140714
This looks great.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts