BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Prambler
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I converted my 2017 BMW R nineT Pure to a Pure/Scrambler Hybrid, I have a couple wheels for sale.

For Sale: A set of BMW R nineT Classic Spoked Wheels with Metzeler Roadtec Z8 tires, taken off a 2017 Pure with only 600 miles on them.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Automotive tire Wheel Tread Wood Alloy wheel

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Motor vehicle

Also included is a brand new Outex Clear Tubeless kit for converting the wheels to tubeless, including valve stems.

Drinkware Cup Tableware Serveware Dishware

The rear wheel has already been sealed using the method shown here:

Sealing spoked tubed wheel to make it tubeless

Using the method shown, the wheel sealed and held air but over a few days time it slowly leaked. The final step to the process is applying this 3M Extreme Sealing Tape to the wheel, over the nipple seals. I never got around to doing this, so there is still a tube in the rear wheel. But I have included a brand new package of the 3M Extreme Sealing Tape for finishing the rear wheel project.

Food Ingredient Wood Font Circle

Using everything included here, and working over the Winter months, you could have a couple BMW Classic Spoked R nineT wheels that are tubeless by Spring riding season.

Asking $950 for everything listed here, plus the cost of shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Best,
-Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Prambler
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention, these will fit all versions of the R nineT from the 2017 model year (Classic, Pure, Racer, Scrambler & Urban GS) up to and including the 2021 model year (Classic, Pure, Scrambler & Urban GS), although with the Urban GS and Scrambler, you'll be going from a 19" front wheel to a 17" front wheel. They will probably also fit the 2022 model bikes, but I'm not sure.

Best,
-Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts