BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
221 - 240 of 318 Posts

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,602 Posts
Since I’m the one responsible for the kerfuffle, it’s not appropriate for me to vote.

However, I’m very appreciative how forgiving everyone has been to my error. This is VERY rare for any kind of online discourse and speaks highly of this group and its members.
Your heart was in the right place. You just be not good at geometry or local astrology. 🤓

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,602 Posts
I'm inclined to agree and give the green light for @aKilter's tag to stand. However (and no offence to anyone here) the rules will need clarifying because it shouldn't be left to the decision of whoever happens to be playing this game or reading this thread to decide if the tag challenge has been met or not. If there is any question on if a tag challenge has been met or not it should be referred to the Moderator team to decide.

Thanks! :)
Did anyone report him? No harm no foul.

·
Administrator
13,589 Posts
Did anyone report him? No harm no foul.
You have replied as I was editing my post my post as I had quickly reconsidered my decision. My final position is stated above. I apologise for any confusion or upset caused.

·
Premium Member
Itinerate Jackass
1,602 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Urban G/S
266 Posts
Oh, I thought I had it. I parked next to a bike that looked a lot like my last bike, a Honda Sabre VT1100C2 cruiser. There were a lot of differences, which I thought might just be customizations. But after carefully looking it all over, I decided it was an earlier model from the Shadow line, probably VT1100C. So the search continues.

221 - 240 of 318 Posts