BMW NineT Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
341 - 360 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
2018 UGS
77 Posts
Old tag: treeline
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

We can be creative right? Wanted to get the ball moving again and wasn't heading to the Alps anytime soon...

New tag, and bear with me on this: government-funded recreational facility created specifically in support of children. Something to keep the kids off the street. Extra credit if it’s geared to girls.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Although I’ve seen girls shredding at this skate park, no extra credit for this guy.

·
Premium Member
2021 Scrambler
133 Posts
Yes, Concrete is the town and the material used to make those silos. The pun is that the silos are announcing the town name, but are also concrete themselves.

I've been looking for similar opportunities in IL&WI and while we have great places where this could happen (Sandwich, Normal, Random, Ransom), none of them appear to put up a good visual that can fit the bill as a pun. I'll take the grain silo adjustment and run with it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm still waiting for the forest fire smoke to clear...
I'll fess up and share that I coughed for 2 days after that ride last weekend. There was a fine layer of ash covering everything. My #2 choice of photos from that ride was going to be tagged "Smoked Meat", but I didn't think everyone would appreciate the magnitude of the smoke without a before and after shot.

Glasses Sky Plant Plant community Ecoregion

341 - 360 of 409 Posts